41, Online Psychology Student
We are currently fully booked till mid Sep. 2024. Thank you O(∩_∩)O
We both have recent Police clearance certificate available upon request . Dated Oct. 2022
*Pet behavior Pet training, *Red Cross Pet First Aid certified.
*RSPCA Volunteer in Queensland
Please contact us for links to our social media and reviews from Trusted Housesitters.
My name is Crystal, who I am? A certified hypnotist, a coach, a former business class flight attendant, a previous bank business analyst, worked for various finance institute such as MasterCard and VISA Card, a former executive assistant for top 500 global sourcing president. An ex Airbnb SuperHost, a traveler in heart, a world explorer, a dreamer, an energy healer, a lightworker, an animal lover, a 40 year old women who think she is 28 yo, a meditator.
I have a cat alike curious mind, always want to explore different part of world and their culture. I like cooking as well as eating out with my beloved husband Michael.
Come to meet my adorable husband Michael, the world most handsome and caring man :D in my eye! this guy is 49 years old can you believe it? He has a MBA ( Master of Business Administration) , a former general manager in Asia pacific region, an previous senor business management consultant, a multiple times property owner in Sydney, an ex Airbnb SuperHost, an slow traveler, a number guy that likes to stare spreadsheet, a super responsible man , an animal magnet, a devoted husband, a typical Sydney guy loves coffee, And a light of my life :)
If you need trustworthy people to looks after your lovely pets and precious property, we are perfect for the assignment. We are non-smoking, non-drinking couple in their 40+ work from home. We are full time travelers and digital nomads, we are very flexible with length of the stay and location , however, Internet is very important for us.
--------Our Regular House Care Routine---------
- change in door shoes after back home
- Spray and wipe stovetop and bench top after cooking and eating
- Sweep/mop floor / vacuum 1- 2 times a week
- Open the windows after shower and close windows before go to sleep ( unless bathroom has exhaust fans or owner don't want cat escape the house)
- take out the hair from drainage after hair wash
- always use coaster for hot tea and mat for hot plat to protect furniture
- always return the stuff back to the same location after use
- whatever we use we top up ( eg. dish wash liquid etc)
- morning open windows to get good ventilation /fresh air unless instructed not to , in case cat run away
- clean 1 area a day to reduce workload before return house back to the owners, make sure the cleanliness are no less than how owner gave to us
- throw rubbish daily to prevent insects / bugs and make sure the rubbish and our consuming food are out of your fur babies reach in case food poison.
- we use electricity, gas, water, air-con and heating in moderation, unless instructed not to turn off heating ( yes, in Patagonia hosts always tell us Don't turn off the gas heating no matter how hot it is lol)
- Before leave the house, we check if all the stove top and oven is off, gas off, air con and heating off ( unless instructed not to use it or not to turn off) all the windows closed, key with us, double check if house locked and can't open it.
-----Why we want to house sit----
I believe animals are here to teach us giving and RECEIVING unconditional love, and effortlessly enjoying our lives :)
This is an unfulfilled childhood dream/wound waiting to be filled/healed. long story short, when I was 9 yo, my father returned back a VERY cute white puppy I received as a present, I think I cried entire night and refused to talk to him for A month. Never did I know my heart was therefore half closed, mainly focused on study study exam exam job job career promotion pretty pretty boyfriend husband salary money money....just like every big city girl they been told and promised by their parents and society : all you need is this this and that to have a perfect life. However, I was feeling unhappy and unfulfilled while chasing all the goals society and parents set for me….
During first year of pandemic 2020, I was bored and started feeding stray dogs in the park, the love from those animals is tremendous! they don’t ask much but want to give you all their affection. The important lesson animals taught us: you don’t need much to be happy and enjoying life, and you don’t even need feel shame or embarrassed by being your genuine self.
Meanwhile we also fall in love with a few of Airbnb hosts pets and even specifically targeting host who has pet when we searching accommodation. I love the purring from the cats and affection from dogs, what a pity we cannot have our own due to constant moving full time traveller / digital nomads lifestyle. Until one day my friend suggest we do pet sitting :D the missing piece for our perfect lifestyle! We don’t need to have just 1 or 2 pets and restricted to 1 location, instead we can have all the pets in the world while travelling and lives like a local with significant reduced travel expense :D isn’t that awesome?