Trustworthy Digital Nomad Couple
Taking care of a little farm in Switzerland with poultry, many sheep, ducks, rabbits and a dog. Twice a day feeding, letting out the rabbits and chicken (and apparently catching them in case they didn't want to go back into the chicken coop). Twice a day walking the dog or even driving with him to go for a hike in the alps. Repaired a fence twice because some of the sheep were really naughty and wanted to escape desperately. I used to take care of a horse twice a week for about a year, cleaning out the stable, letting it out to the paddock
25, Product Manager
29, Chief Marketing Officer
Hey there :)
We are a globetrotting couple on a mission to explore the world one adventure at a time. As avid enthusiasts of the great outdoors, we have embarked on a journey that allows us to combine our love for travel, sports, and nature. We are both from Germany and we are currently on a sabbatical... which might never end ;)
Why should you choose us?
- reliable (no sudden change of plan or unwanted surprises right before the sit)
- we value your home as if it was our own
- non-smokers and we don't drink alcohol (no big parties in your house)
- easy communication and responsive
- 10+ years experience with cats (Ben)
- Clara already took care of a whole farm
- experience in giving medicine/tablets to dogs and cats
- happy to set up a call to get to know each other/skype call/zoom
- we are insured in the case of damaging something in your house
- experts with plants (see below)
- strong bond with animals (see below, please read until the end)
- we can provide German police checks if needed
We are more than happy to talk with you about any question that you might have.
We are new on this platform but we can provide references of our house/pet sitting in the past.
Our house/pet setting experiences:
- both: taking care of several dogs (11 in total)
- both: house sitting apartments of friends for several months in total
- Clara: used to take care of a horse twice a week for about a year, cleaning out the stable, letting it out to the paddock
- Clara: house sitting a whole farm
- Ben: I owned cats for nearly all of my life (3 in total: Luna, Minka and Kitty). Care of them included administering medication, vet appointments among others
Experienced indoor/outdoor gardeners with more than 10 years of experience harvesting, caring for and propagating all kind of indoor and outdoor plants (tomatos, potatos, strawberries, ficus, tropical plants like 10 years+ old monstera plants, succulents etc.). In our flat in Germany, our main "furniture" were plants :)
We have dreamed about the West Coast of Australia for quite some time so this would be a great fit for some house sitting.
Why is house/pet sitting so special for us? Why do you also benefit by choosing us?
House and pet sitting holds a special place in our hearts for several reasons. As a couple that has always considered pets as an integral part of the family, our nomadic lifestyle has made it challenging to have our own furry companions by our side. While we relish the thrill of exploring new places and experiencing diverse cultures, we have dearly missed the companionship, love, and joy that pets bring into our lives. House and pet sitting offers us a unique opportunity to bridge this gap.
Our strong commitment to being trustworthy and reliable is a testament to our dedication to the responsibilities that come with house and pet sitting. We understand the profound trust that pet owners place in us when they entrust us with the well-being of their beloved animals and their homes. Rest assured, we take this trust to heart. We are dependable and responsible, ensuring that the pets we care for receive all the love, attention, and care they deserve. Your home will be treated with the same respect and consideration that we would give to our own.
In essence, we believe that house and pet sitting offers us the best of both worlds – the chance to continue our globe-trotting adventures while nurturing our deep affection for animals. We genuinely enjoy the company of pets and are eager to provide them with a safe, loving environment in your absence. We see this as a mutually beneficial opportunity: pets get the love and care they need, and we get to share our love for animals while creating lasting connections in new places. As responsible, pet-loving individuals, we are confident that we can make great sitters who will go above and beyond to ensure both your pets and your home are in excellent hands